The establishment of the management system for the safe construction of steel hanging platform gondola can effectively improve the ability to prevent accidents and reduce the occurrence of accidents.
Detailed rules of the management system for the safe construction of the hanging platform gondola are as follows:
(1) Operation shall be carried out according to the on-site warning signs of the construction unit and the general contractor
(2) Before using the hanging platform, the user must fully understand the performance and use requirements of the hanging gondola, and the operator must be trained to work.
(3) Operators should take safety measures, fasten safety belts and wear good labor insurance products during operation.
(4) The assembly of the steel hanging platform gondola shall be carried out in strict accordance with the instructions, and shall not be changed or replaced without permission
(5) In the hanging platform gondola, ladders or other climbing devices shall not be used to reach a higher working height.
(6) There should be no strong current near the hanging platform and corrosive substances on the hanging gondola. Moreover, electric welding and gas welding should not be carried out on the hanging platform to avoid damage.
(7) Impact load cannot be applied to the hanging cradle, and overloading is strictly prohibited.
(8) Safety inspection should be tookin a certain time to eliminate some potential safety hazards. If problems are found, they should be dealt.
(9) In case of failure of the hanging cradle, it should be removed immediately.
(10) In the working area of the hanging gondola or in the case of possible presence of personnel, a safety area should be set around the building, and safety protective facilities such as protective bars should be set. The width of the general safety area should not be less than 6m from the operating surface.
(11)The project leader and safety officer should carry out regular safety inspection and take active and effective safety prevention measures to reduce safety hazards and prevent accidents.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.