A. Daily inspection
1. Check the safety switch on the bottom guardrail door: open the bottom guardrail door, the hanging cage should not be started.
2. Check the upper and lower limit switch, it should be effective.
3. Carry out the safety test of the following switches one by one, and the hanging cage shall not be started in each test.
a) Open the cage door in one side
b) Open the cage door in the other side
c) Open the trap door of hanging cage
d) Push the rope breaking protection switch
e) Press the emergency stop button
4. Check the hanging cage and the weight channel should be free of obstacles.
5. Check the meshing clearance between gear and rack to ensure that the clearance is between 0.2mm-0.5mm.
B. Weekly inspection
1. Check the firmness of bolts on the transmission base plate.
2. Check the lubrication parts, should be well lubricated, check the reducer lubricating oil, if there is oil leakage or lack of oil, should be added lubricating oil.
3. Check the pinion, guide wheel and roller, all attached wall frame connection, all standard connecting bolts and rack fastening bolt connection should be firm.
4. Check the cable bracket and cable protection bracket should be no bolt loose or position movement.
5. Check that the sheave drive should be flexible, without abnormal sound, and the connecting part should be firm.
6. Check that cable pulley frame and guide wheel for counterweight should rotate flexibly.
7. Check whether the motor and reducer have abnormal heat and noise.
C. Inspection every three months
1. check the roller, each pulley and guide wheel bearings, adjust and replace according to the situation.
2. Check the wear of the roller and adjust the gap between the roller and the riser to 0.5mm. First loosen the nut, then turn the eccentric shaft to calibrate and tighten.
3. Check the insulation resistance of the motor and the circuit, the metal shell of the electrical equipment and the grounding resistance of the metal structure.
4. Do a drop test to check the reliability of the safety device.
5. Check the wear of the brake disc
D. Year inspection
1. Check the cable, if there is damage or aging should be immediately repaired and replaced.
2. Check whether the rubber block of the coupling between the reducer and the motor is aging or damaged.
3. Check whether the wire rope is broken or deformed, and whether the rope end is firmly connected.
4. Inspect all accessories, maintain and replace in time
E. Inspect the worm cog ( Cut off the electric power before inspection)
Open the cover of the reducer to check the wear condition of the turbine. Place the gauge with the end marked 100% perpendicular and in the centre of one of the cogs. If the groove enters the cog, the worm wheel is worn out. If not, turn the gauge and check if it is more than or less than 50%.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.