Protective railing should be set around the scaffolding platform, and foot guard should be installed at the bottom.
1. Safety handrail should be fixed firmly around the electric scaffolding platform. Working face guardrail height is not less than 800mm, the other surface height is not less than 1100mm, guardrail should be able to withstand 1000N horizontal concentrated load.
2. A baffle with a height of no less than 150mm shall be installed around the bottom plate of the hanging platform, and the gap between the baffle and the bottom plate shall not be more than 5mm.
3. When installing power transmission line and using scaffolding working platform, the safe distance between any part of the working platform and the high-voltage power transmission line shall not be less than 10m. If there is high-voltage transmission line within 10m, isolation measures should be taken in accordance with the provisions of the current industry standard “Safety Technical Code for Temporary Using of Electricity at Construction Site” JGJ46.
4. Relevant measures shall be taken to avoid multi-layer or three-dimensional cross operation in working platform operation.
The assembly length of the hanging working platform must meet the requirements of the product specification
1. The minimum channel width in the working platform shall not be less than 400mm, and the effective floor area shall not be less than 0.25m² per person.
2. If lifting height of swing suspended platform is 60m or less than it, side length less than 7.5m platform is suitable. If suspension height is 100m or less than it, side length less than 5.5m is suitable. If suspension height is over 100m, side length not more than 2.5m is suitable.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.