1. In the rain season, wrap the electric motor with waterproof tarpaulin. Seal all the cable joints to avoid water seeping.
2. All the joints of the cable and electric control box should be covered with waterproof tarpaulin.
3. The hanging platform cradle is prohibited to work in severe weather such as thunderstorm and strong wind. And should thoroughly check the grounding condition of the lifting gondola platform.
4. The construction platform must be lowered to the ground in the strong wind.
5. Do not splash water under cold weather to avoid freezing that make people slipping.
6. If the haze weather is serious, the construction work should stop until the fog cleared. All aerial work should be done under the sufficient sight to avoid accidents.
7. When high altitude work in winter, the clothes and pants should be belt.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.